Well, gravity has been defeated, and the black hole that is Zerok COP is in my rear view mirror. We flew out yesterday morning, and are now at FOB Tillman, where we did laundry, tooks showers (3 in about 16 hours), got haircuts, etc. I also repacked and consolidated my bags, to get ready to come home on leave! (although it took me about 2 hours to find my bags, because they had cut the lock of my door and moved them all!) Now we are getting ready to hop on another bird in a couple hours, and we might make it to Bagram today, but more likely tomorrow. Anyway, things are going well and I look forward to seeing everyone in about a week!
On a side note, Happy Birthday Deeanna! How old are you now? 2 years older than me? Wow! Kirby is probably almost 50 if you're 33!
See you all soon!
I won't be able to post any pictures until I get home, probably, but you can see them all soon.
And, in honor of PO1 Jones and SPC Presnell:
"Blood alone drives the wheels of history!!!"
Dwight Schrute,
The Office
Wahauuahahahaaaaa!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Deeanna!! I am going to print this message and have my boys run it up to her since her computer is in the hospital.
See you next week!!! :)
Tom-glad to hear that you are en route to Utah! I look forward to seeing you. Travel safe!
Bishop Tyson
Post a Comment