I'm starting a blog while I am deployed with the goal of keeping any interested parties informed of my daily activities and attitudes, along with funny quirks about the military in general. It will also be a fun thing to go back and look at after this year is over!
5 comments:
Tom, honestly that was so sweet of you to post that on your blog. You are a darling! Thank you for the roses. They are gorgeous! I love you.
Smiles, Deeanna
Congratulations! It's hard to believe it's been 10 years. Next year you'll get to be together again.
Love,
Mom
So sweet!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)
Brother Price,
Great Blog! Wonderful photos!
Thanks for all you do in the military - for protecting our country, our rights, and our freedoms. Our family prays daily for the protection of all our troops and your safe return. Our prayers will always be with you.
God bless all of you with, health, safety and peace.
Matt Proctor
Saddleback Ward
High Councilor over Porter's Crossing Ward.
Hi! Congratulations on the big 10th Anniversary! I have really enjoyed reading and seeing the pictures on your blog site! We all love and miss you a lot, but happy to hear you are coming home soon! We love you Tom, and your beautiful family! Stay safe and well! Our love and thoughts and prayers are with you always! Love, Marty and family
Post a Comment